I consume a lot of content about these topics.
Here, I distill it into "ape-friendly" terms so that you learn how to distinguish the signal from the noise.
Each link contains a short presentation based on a podcast or article. The presentation follows the Christmas tree principle:
- Slides: most condensed information.
- Presentation notes: added explanation.
- Link/transcript: original source.
You can adjust the level of detail you want when researching information by choosing how deep you want to dive.
- How a fixed money supply (like BTC) works - Pros and Cons.
- Everything you need to know about macro in 2023.
- How does wealth inequality work?