What you will learn:
- How the fall in the value of the euro impacts the crypto market.
- Rising debt burdens have led to monetary inflation. Rising energy prices and supply chain issues have pushed up consumer price inflation.
- Interest rate differentials, a looming recession in Europe, and excessive reliance on Russian energy are to blame for the tanking euro.
- The ECB has no real plan (and will?) to bring its balance sheet back down.
- The ECB has been traditionally anti-crypto. Despite that, Europe accounts for 25% of crypto transaction volume.